So, I’m doing a bit of viral marketing on a Friday morn. For those of you who run blogs, here’s a great way to build traffic to and from your blogs, while also promoting blogs you think should get more traffic (besides your own).
How to Participate:
- Create a new post and in it copy and paste the entire list of blogs below.
- Add any blogs that you want to include on the list at the top of the list. This is not compulsory.
- Include the Blog from which you got the Z-List.
- Do not include your own blog(s).
- Publish the Post.
- Once you publish, keep on checking on new blogs linking to you to assess the success of the list and also to get to know of blogs new to the Z-List which you should then add to your published list of blogs.
A Viral GardenConnected Internet Blog-Op Can I Make Big Money Online Blogtrepreneur Blogging to Fame Million Dollar Experiment heads Down Under Kumiko's Cash Quest Shotgun Marketing Blog BrandSizzle bizsolutionsplus Customers Rock! Being Peter Kim Pow! Right Between The Eyes! Billions With Zero Knowledge Working at Home on the Internet MapleLeaf 2.0 Two Hat Marketing darrenbarefoot.com The Emerging Brand The Branding Blog CrapHammer Drew's Marketing Minute Golden Practices Viaspire Tell Ten Friends Flooring the Consumer Kinetic Ideas Unconventional Thinking Buzzoodle NewsPaperGrl The Copywriting Maven Hee-Haw Marketing Scott Burkett's Pothole on the Infobahn Multi-Cult Classics Logic + Emotion Branding & Marketing Popcorn n Roses On Influence & Automation Bullshitobserver Servant of Chaos converstations eSoup Presentation Zen Dmitry Linkov aialone John Wagner Nick Rice CKs Blog Design Sojourn Frozen Puck The Sartorialist Small Surfaces Africa Unchained Perspective gDiapers Marketing Nirvana Bob Sutton ¡Hola! Oi! Hi! Shut Up and Drink the Kool-Aid! Women, Art, Life: Weaving It All Together Community Guy Social Media on the fly Internet Bazaar