Boring post, but just in case somebody’s doing a keyword search for this job….
This is a chance for a talented software engineer with some knowledge of .NET and C# to join a rapidly growing, engineering focused company. ZoomInfo is at the cutting edge of search engine technology, and producing suites of new products to exploit our rapid growth. Our Web Development team works very closely with product management, QA, and UX in creating these products, ranging from software as service to our API, as well as creating product for our new online advertising start-up, Bizographics. You’ll learn by doing, working with a close-knit, smart, and highly entrepreneurial team that is focused on rapid product development in an Agile environment. This is a great time to join us, as we’re still small enough that you will have your voice heard, but large enough that you’ll have the support you need to accelerate you career development. Plus, we’re a pretty fun bunch.
The Day to Day:
- In an Agile, highly team based development environment, work on new products from requirement interpretation through implementation
- Research new technologies
- Make recommendations on how to approach design of architecture
- Maintain existing products, and add update with enhancements from product management
What You Need to Land the Job:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years experience in software development
- Technically proficient in .NET, C#, HTML, XML, SQL, and object oriented design (C++ and/ or Java preferred)
- Experience in (and/ or appetite for) developing product in a fast based, Web speed environment
- A sense of humor and perspective
- Points for: Multi-Tier Architecture, User/Kernel Mode Debugging, Black/White Box Testing, Model-Based Testing
- Agile development experience a plus
- Solid communication skills
Collaborative, and entrepreneurial approach to work – we want to look forward to spending time with you
Interested? ‘course you are. Apply here, and let’s get going.